We hope you have had a good week and this damp and dreary weather hasn't got you down too much. But if it has and you can't face the prospect of venturing out this weekend then we have the perfect excuse for you to stay in. Below are this week's links to the various photography related stories that have caught our attention and we think you will find that there are some pretty interesting articles in the list. We would love to know your feedback so be sure to leave us a comment below or alternatively send us Tweet @photgraphic1 or drop by our Facebook page and say hi!
1) 15 Most Popular Photo Sharing Sites for Photography Lovers
2) How to photograph strangers
3) 'Does Magnum Photos still make sense?' A report.
4) The 40+ Items Every Photography Assistant Needs Now
5) Rohit Chawla: Photographer
6) City after the Olympics are gone
7) Getty Draws Initial Bids in Auction of $4 Billion
8) BJP Launches Bespoke iPhone Edition
9) How Blurb Helps Define The Way We Consume Photography
10) The Disappearing Double Chin Trick for Portrait Photography